Welcome to Eastern View Outfitters “Success afield is our business.” Eastern View Outfitters LLC is a Fully Licensed and Insured Outdoor Guide Service specializing in Guided Duck & Goose Hunts in NY, Spring Turkey Hunts, Guided Pheasant hunts, Fishing Charters on Lake Champlain, Bow-fishing Trips & ECO-Tours in NY & VT on Lake Champlain.
Here is a list of the services we offer at EVO–Please click on the labeled tabs above at the top of the page or the hyperlinks below to view more detailed information about each service.
EVO LLC a trusted Guide service that was Guiding clients before it was cool !! Check out the Facebook and Instagram pages and click LIKE/FOLLOW
Greater Snow goose hunts in New York
- Offering both Fall & Spring hunts for snow geese in New York (October-April 15)
Duck & Canada Goose hunts in NY and VT
- September Canada goose hunts in NY–High Volume wingshooting, 15 bird bag limits, Unplugged guns & Extension magazines are legal, Sunday hunting, bird cleaning, lodging included–50 bird per morning average harvest !! Call well in advance (September 1st-25th)
- Waterfowl hunts for Canada geese, Snow geese, puddle ducks and diving ducks in New York and Vermont (September-January)
Eastern Wild Turkey hunts in NY–VT–NH–MA-ME
- Spring Eastern sub species Wild Turkey hunts in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine (Spring hunts run Late April through Early June)
- We are the #1 Spring Turkey Outfitter in the entire Northeast region. We have the ability to offer unmatched success rates in 5 states with one single Outfitter!
- Fall Hunts on a Semi-Guided basis offered in New York only. We only offer 2 Fall hunts per season because we want to maintain our Spring hunts as the SHOWSTOPPER that they are! (Fall hunts typically run October 1-14th in NY only)
Lake Champlain Fishing charters
- New York & Vermont guided fishing trips on Lake Champlain. Specializing in Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Chain Pickerel, Landlocked Salmon and Lake Trout fishing (April-November)
Guided Bowfishing in NY & VT on Lake Champlain
- Guided Bowfishing trips in New York and Vermont for Northern Pike, Pickerel, Common Carp, Longnose Gar, Bowfin, Bullhead, Shad, Mullet, Tench & Suckers on Lake Champlain (May-October)
Lake Champlain Luxury Day Cruises & Lake Champlain Eco-Tours
- We offer Luxury Day Cruises and ECO-Tours from a beautifully maintained 26 foot Crownline Luxury Cruiser vessel. Complimentary All-You-Can-Drink beverages while aboard and lunches served by Indian Bay Marina on our 6 hour Cruise (See descriptions and Pictures of the Crownline vessel on the Luxury Day cruise tab)
- The 26 foot Crownline Luxury Cruiser is equipped with a bathroom, cuddy cabin, two sinks, two tables, sun deck, Bimini top & Enclosures(weather protection), Swim platform/Swim ladder, Microwave, Stove and Stereo system.
- All 2 hour and 6 hour Luxury Cruises & ECO-Tours are piloted by a licensed United States Coast Guard Captain on Lake Champlain. All trips can be tailored to suit your needs. Whether you are looking for that special day relaxing with drinks on the Lake, a traditional Ecological/Historical tour or Romantic afternoon sunset cruise with adult beverages on the water… We can make it happen! We have done everything from Booze Cruises, Bachelorette groups, to Leaf peeping guests, Birding enthusiasts and American history lover trips (June-October)
Guided Pheasant hunts at Eastern View Outfitters LLC Preserve
- Eastern View Outfitters LLC Preserve has thousands of acres of privately managed ground ranging from picked agricultural fields, secondary growth pasture lands, to rolling meadows and mixed hardwood forests. This allows us to give our upland hunters a variety of challenging terrain to hunt upland birds in. 100% guaranteed shot opportunity! (September 1- April 15) No New York or special hunting licenses required to hunt on our preserve.
About Eastern View Outfitters LLC
Eastern View Outfitters LLC is a professional, year-round hunting & fishing guide service. The Owner Bryce Collins has had a NY Guide license since 2004. EVO was established in 2009 and is a Full-time, 7 days a week Guide service, which is very important when searching for Guide services. EVO has become a brand in the Northeast you can trust to get the job done! The professional Guides are here to work hard for our guests and create a safe & successful experience. Please follow the Facebook and Instagram accounts to see results! With Guide services popping up all over in recent times… Do Your research!! We were in this before it was “cool”
EVO’s homebase is centered in Plattsburgh, NY adjacent to the world class Lake Champlain region fishery. We have access to some of the most productive farmland and water the Northeast has to offer. The Lake Champlain Valley is a rich and fertile landscape that provides habitat for large populations of waterfowl species, deer, wild turkeys and large gamefish! Lake Champlain is also rated as one of the best bass fisheries in the country by Touring Bass Pros! The lake is settled between the Green Mountains of Vermont and the Adirondack Mountains in New York. The region has a plethora of outdoors activities available and lots of fun Inn’s and B&B’s to explore making it a great place to vacation for all types of folks.
The business has grown to be one of the busiest and most diverse Outdoor Guide services in New York state! Owner, Bryce Collins still guides some of the trips personally and he has hand picked some of area’s top Guides to become part of a growing team. Guiding well is an extremely team oriented endeavor with lots of work behind the scenes. Captain Bryce and the EVO Guides have a wealth of experience hunting and fishing across much of the Northeastern portion of the United States. We work extremely hard for our guests and hold very high standards on our trips. There is no guarantees in Fair chase hunting but we can guarantee that will will do everything possible to provide a successful experience! We want our guests to be successful more than you can imagine. EVO has an amazing team who all have the same collective goals in mind… to provide the best possible outdoor experiences at a fair price.
About Captain Bryce Collins
Bryce is a New York State Guide #4457 and Licensed United States Coast Guard Captain. Bryce Collins has had a Guide license since 2004. He is the Sole Proprietor of Eastern View Outfitters which was established in 2009, and he currently resides less than 15 miles from where he grew up. Bryce graduated Cum Laude from SUNY Plattsburgh with a B.S. degree in Environmental Science. After college he pursued a career in his field, taking a Government position utilizing GIS mapping as part of a Community Plans Team in western NY. After several years he chose to make a life change, giving up a career in his field and to follow his true passion…. The Outdoors!
Amongst his outdoor pursuits Bryce has traveled to and guided Clients and Friends in several other states. In the Spring of 2012, Bryce added a single season Grand Slam– to his accolades (Harvesting 4 of the 6 species of Wild Turkey in one Spring). Traveling to Florida (Osceola), Oklahoma(Rio Grande), New Mexico(Merriams) and New York (Eastern) to harvest the four wild turkey subspecies, all in the same spring season. (Rio-Grande, Merriam’s, Osceola, Eastern).
In the Spring of 2021 Bryce added the coveted Single Season World Slam– Harvesting all 6 species of Wild Turkey that inhabit the Earth in a single Spring season. Traveling to Florida for the Osceola, Texas for the Rio Grande, Montana for the Merriams, Campeche, Mexico for the Ocellated, then New York for the home turf Eastern and lastly finishing in the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mexico for the Goulds Wild Turkey.
Bryce’s love of the Wild Turkey and the game/fish he pursues is clearly apparent in his Guiding operation. “My grandfather always said, You will not work a day in your life if you love what you do” Making this statement true is one of the greatest achievements a person can experience. “Besides my two sons, I love my business and profession more than anything”
Bryce is currently working on his quest for the US Super Slam–Harvesting Wild Turkeys in all 49 states! He is 30 states down… out of the 49! A truly monumental task for anyone. Bryce has also volunteered a great deal of his time to the National Wild Turkey Federation, serving his local Lake Champlain Chapter and has donated numerous NWTF Youth Turkey Hunts & Fishing Charters to local fundraisers. “I have chose to dedicate my life to sharing my passion, my knowledge and love of the outdoors with others…. What better way to carve out an existence in this world”
We pride ourselves on using field tested top of the line gear. Some of the brands you’ll see on our Trips are: