- All Hunts & Fishing Charters require a liability waiver to be signed upon your arrival to the hunt, prior to your trip.
- All hunters may be asked to pitch in and help set/pick up decoys or adjust decoy spread if they are physically able. This is all part of the hunt and I feel most people enjoy participating.
- Waterfowl hunters who have a Private Full Field reservation may bring their own gundog to hunt with upon request and approval.
- All Waterfowl hunters…. All birds killed are the responsibility of the hunters. Your guide will gladly field dress your birds for you for 2$/bird.
- All Hunting Reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book your trip
- All Fishing& Bowfishing Charters require $100 Deposit to book your trip
- Fishing Charters are mainly catch and release style trips–If you plan to keep fish please bring your own cooler to bring on board the fishing vessel for fish and be advised the Charter Captain does not clean or fillet fish after the trip. We would also like you to review these Health advisories for the Lake Trout in Lake Champlain here at Lake Champlain Basin Program
- All Lake Trout caught that are 10 lbs and larger must be thrown back as a Trophy Conservation effort. We can easily take length, weight and girth measurements for your replica fish mount to preserve your Catch of a Lifetime!!
- If your trip is cancelled by us for any reason, we will reschedule your trip or apply your deposit to another trip at a later date. This rarely happens but we have your best interest in mind in doing so and want you happy and most importantly safe!
- Once your deposit is received a confirmation email and a recommended gear list will be sent securing the dates to your hunt.
- Necessary licenses & permits can be obtained at the DEC website. Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions on this. This is the hunters responsibility to obtain (Licenses and Duck Stamps are not included in your trip price) www.dec.ny.gov
- EVO guides are hard working and depend on tips as part of their income…… We promise to do our absolute best to get you the game you want! We want our clients to be safe, happy and successful but we can’t control the weather, birds or fish. Please click here to review customary Gratuities
- Eastern View Outfitters LLC reserves the right to use any pictures or media obtained while on any trips for advertising and social media propoganda. By participating on a trip you agree to these terms and conditions
- Lodging accommodations in Plattsburgh, NY
Our guests can take advantage of our Eastern View Outfitters reduced rates of $90/Night and stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites located at 411 Route 3 Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Comfort Inn & Suites rooms are equipped with 2 Queen size beds, high speed WIFI, Microwave and Fridge. (Click links to view room & other amenities) Other amenitiesinclude an indoor swimming pool, fitness center , restaurant/bar, and free parking. It is also in close proximity to most of the shopping and dinning options in the area. Just call the Comfort Inn & Suites at 518-562-2730 and mention Eastern View Outfitters & Bryce Collins to make reservations at the Corporate Rates of $90/Night.
Policy roostadmin 2018-04-27T18:11:26+00:00